Wednesday

'Closed Door'


Interested in doing a 'Closed Door Session'?........For the most part I like to keep my clients 'private' shoots, well private. If you would  like to view my Closed Door portfolio and hear more about the work that goes into a Closed Door session, email me at kalleealisephotography@comcast.net to set up an apt. It can give you a chance to meet me and see I'm very personable and creative! A Closed Door session right now has a flat fee of $200, that includes up to six outfits so we can have lots of options to play with. I also allow one female friend to accompany you for a 2-3 hour shoot with just me. These sessions are tons of fun and a great 'private way to show your honey you've still got it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for all your bookings your getting! Your so creative and capture each persons personality spot on!
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oThank you So GiGi! Love your prints you paint for your etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete