Saturday

Investments

Zoom packages........

ZOOM 'IN' SESSION.......... $95
~ one hour at a location of your choice within the Eugene/Springfield area
~ 6 person limit
~ 30-40 of your edited pictures on a disk with copyright release!

ZOOM 'OUT' SESSION.......... $165
~ two hours at a location of your choice within the Eugene/Springfield area
~ 10 person limit
~ 50-60 of your edited pictures on a disk with copyright release!


* * * $10 extra per person for any additional people after limit * * *

Email me to book your Unique & Custom Photography Session:
kalleealisephotography@comcast.net

'Like' my facebook page for insider deals at Kallee Alise Photography.
(Please send me an email if you have any questions at all. I try to be affordable because I believe everyone should be able to have fresh & beautiful pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment