Wednesday

* Cards for a Local Cause *





Hey everyone!
      Yes I'm still alive! I've been laying low with some of my exciting side projects until this Eugene weather starts to pull itself together. The skies have been so unreliable to get much outdoor photography in, but I'm not complaining cause I'm still plenty busy! I started to do some really fun local fund raising and wanted to do a little shout out.
     Two of my very good friends Mina & Emily work in the south lane school district. (Below 4j). After hearing them both speak of the tiny little things there schools can't provide for the kids due to cut backs, I wanted to brain storm a way everyone can help. Since I probably can't raise enough to save my good friend from losing her job for the 3d time, I came up with a small plan..... I along with the help of my mom (Sandy) and my friends, Vahana, Mina & Emily we are making fun cards to raise money for their schools art departments. All funds raised will be handed over to the schools manager at the end of the month and go towards any items like construction paper and so forth. Cards are all blank inside and range from $3-$5. Please get in touch with myself or anyone of the ladies I mentioned earlier to check out our growing collection of unique cards! Much Love!
Kalleealisephotography@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment